Thank you for your interest in Fire and Safety Equipment Company, Inc. Amid the recent turn of events, we wanted to share how we are addressing the concerns with the Corona virus.
Our goal has always been, and will continue to be centered around the safety and welfare of the community and businesses that we work with. Our service technicians, salesmen, and office personnel have been briefed on the following procedures;
- Disinfecting the interior of the service vehicles multiple times a day
- Washing hands after visiting with each customer
- No shaking hands
- Our extinguisher swaps have always been and will continue to be wiped down before leaving the shop. A bleach solution will be used to disinfect all the handles of any extinguishers leaving our facility
- CPR mannequins will continue to be disinfected after each use
- Due to spacing students further apart during classes held at our facility, class volumes will be decreased at our location
- Our office personnel have been instructed to not share phones or keyboards without disinfecting immediately after
- Face coverings will be provided to each employee.
- Those visiting Fire & Safety are not mandated to wear a face covering. But are free to do so if they wish.
We will continue to provide fire protection and CPR training services during this time. Any changes will be announced.
Thank you for your continued support and understanding during these times.