- Fulfill duties as the primary CPR instructor for Fire & Safety.
- Coordinate CPR schedule to include classes for secondary instructors.
- Contact and solicit for potential training customers.
- Fulfill duties as primary contact/salesman for AED sales, and first aid supplies.
- Responsible for representing Fire & Safety Equipment Company at marketing events in the community
- General marketing duties will be assigned
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Public speaking skills
- Exceptional computer skills
- Able to multitask
- Excellent driving record required (NO dui’s or reckless driving infractions)
- CPR instructor certification required (ASHI or AHA)
- Experience in ONE or more of the following fields is preferred; Medical/Healthcare, Sales, or Education.
- Possible take home vehicle
- $5,000 Sign on bonus, received after first year of employment
- Excellent Benefits
TO APPLY, PLEASE VISIT https://fireandsafety.com/employment-application/