If you could carry only one pocket tool to the fireground or rescue scene, the multi-purpose Res-Q-Rench should be the one.
- Lightweight, injection-molded nylon
- Comfortable, ergonomic design
- Spanner wrench for rocker lugs
- Carbide tip window punch
- Seatbelt cutter
- Small oxygen cylinder valve wrench
- Residential gas valve shut-off
- Small pry tool
- It’s a spanner, first of all. Designed to work with rocker lug hand line and supply line couplings. Plus it’s the only folding spanner that will fit most 4.0″ (102mm) and 5.0″ (127mm) Storz locking couplings.A tool made to do more. Its Integrated carbide tip window punch can quickly pop out windows during vehicle extrication. The heavy-duty seat belt cutter makes short work of vehicle seat belts and other web materials. With its curved pry wedge and built-in fulcrum, the Res-Q-Rench easily pries open windows and works as a door jam to prop open doors. Plus it has an integrated residential gas valve shut-off and oxygen bottle wrench. Easy to carry, comfortable to use. At just 5 oz., and 8” long when folded, the Res-Q-Rench is easy to carry in a turnout pocket or tool pouch. And its rounded corners and curved design make it comfortable to use, with or without gloves. It’s a tool you won’t want to be without.DIMENSIONS
- Length closed: 8-1/8”
- Length open: 12-3/8”
- Width: ¾”, (1-3/16” at pry tip)
- Weight: 5.1 oz.